Platinum Smart-Heat Electric Patio Heater from Bromic
This refined electric patio heater has a modern streamlined design that blends seamlessly into your outdoor decor. Its wafer-thin rectangular body is framed by stainless steel with a ceramic glass screen in either black or white. The heating element generates very little light - minimizing the visibility of the unit. Bromic's Platinum Smart-Heat Electric Patio Heaters are available in two sizes and generate between 2,300 and 3,400 watts of power while covering 65-108 feet2. There are 208 volt versions available for commercial installations. Choose the standard or Marine series, which is Lloyd's certified and designed for harsh marine and coastal environments. This highly corrosion-resistant line is made of high-quality AISI316 stainless-steel.
This outdoor heater has minimal vertical clearance requirements and can easily be mounted on walls or the ceiling. Recess kits enable this heater to be flush-mounted on the ceiling - rendering it almost invisible. The adjustable bracket provides precise directional heating, while optional suspension poles give you a variety of mounting choices.
This electric heater's clean, compact and elegant design make it the perfect heating choice for upscale outdoor settings. The wireless remote control and dimmer give you even more capabilities over the warmth and ambiance of your residential or commercial space.
- Evenly distributes heat
- Emits minimal light
- Minimal vertical clearance required
- Precise directional heat distribution
- Compatible with wireless remote control
- Marine version certified by Lloyd's and engineered for coastal and marine environments
- Colors: Black & White
- Materials: Stainless Steel & Ceramic Screen
- Shipping: Usually ships in 3 business days
- Application: Indoor & Outdoor
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Heat Output: 2,300-3,400 W
- Coverage Area: 65-108 ft2
- Voltage: 230-240 V
- Min Floor Clearance: Wall 72" | Ceiling 96"
- Mounting Bracket
|Dimension||2300W 33W x 2D x 7H | 3400W 50.2W x 2D x 7H|
|Spec Sheet||Click here|
- Subjective Returns: No
- Restocking Fees: N/A
- Claim Timeframe: 48 hours
Visit Bromic's Return Policy webpage on the AF Distributors website for details and instructions.