Outdoor shades designed to the highest standards
Woodline patio umbrellas are constructed using the strongest and longest-lasting materials. Frames and components made from anodized aluminum and marine-grade stainless steel are protected from corrosion in even the harshest environments. Kiln-dried eucalyptus (sourced from only sustainable forests) is also used for poles, hubs and rib assemblies on more traditional styles or to add a natural flavor.
Sophisticated center pole & cantilever umbrellas
Each Woodline outdoor parasol includes multiple features that improve the capabilities, operation and maintenance of the shade. Rotating frames and tilting canopies enable you to adjust the UV protection as the sun moves throughout the day. The Easilift Center Pole Umbrella features a patent-pending lift mechanism that makes raising and lowering the canopy a breeze. Other models have telescopic center posts for raising the deck umbrella even higher. Pulley and crank lifts make opening up canopies much easier, while smart attachment systems make removing Sunbrella fabrics for cleaning a snap. The Pavone Cantilever Umbrella has a collapsing frame that brings the closed canopy into the mast for easy storage and more aesthetically pleasing silhouette when not in use. Woodline also has a wide assortment of mobile bases and mounting kits for permanent installations in concrete or on hardwood decks.
Versatile outdoor umbrellas and shade solutions
Woodline's premium collections come in a number of sizes, shapes and fabric options to satisfy the rigorous requirements of commercial and residential locations alike. Their high-quality umbrellas can be found in restaurants, hotels, resorts and spas across the world, as well as suburban poolsides and urban rooftops. The company also produces shade structures like the Papillon Shade Pavilion, which covers a large area and can be used to protect lounge or dining sets.
Frequently Asked Questions - Woodline Shade Solutions
How many kinds of patio umbrellas does Woodline make?
Woodline manufactures a wide variety of center pole umbrellas, cantilever umbrellas and shade pavilions. They utilize manual push-up, pulley and pin as well as crank lift systems to open and close them. Canopies are available in round, square and rectangular shapes in many sizes and colors. They also have a comprehensive range of freestanding bases and many surface mounts for decks, patios or in-ground installations.
What’s the typical lead time for Woodline orders?
In-stock items usually ship within 1-2 weeks from New Jersey. Non-stock fabrics, out of stock items or special orders may take 8-10 weeks to ship from South Africa.
What material does Woodline use for their outdoor shades?
Woodline designs its shades using the highest quality materials and finishes. Umbrella poles, frames and canopy assemblies utilize anodized aluminum, stainless steel, eucalyptus and marine nylon. Canopy covers are constructed using 300 gm weight solution-dyed acrylic fabrics from Sunbrella® or Symphony®. Bases and mounts have frame, tubes or plates made from galvanized steel, stainless steel and powder-coated steel. Adjustable feet and wheels are high-performance nylon.
Are Woodline shade products easy to clean and care for?
Woodline products are crafted using the finest weather-resistant marine-grade material, chosen specifically for their durability. That said, the extreme and relentless nature of outdoor environments dictates that responsible and proper care, cleaning and maintenance will extend the functional and aesthetic lifespan of its products.
- Frames - Use protective covers, close and safely store collapsible and removable components when umbrellas are not in use or when winds may exceed 25 mph.
- Wooden Components - Periodically lightly sand wooden components and reapply varnish coating annually to maintain the natural woodgrain beauty.
- Fittings - Occasionally rinse stainless steel and nylon fittings with fresh water to help keep them working and looking good.
- Bases - Ensure that you use the right base or mounting for each umbrella (see Woodline’s base reference guide).
- Fabrics - Store or cover fabric canopies when not in use and clean from time to time with warm soapy water and a soft cloth.
For additional information, see Woodline’s Care & Maintenance page online.
What is Woodline’s product warranty?
Woodline’s limited warranties range from 2-5 years for its shade products and do not cover wind damage.
- Frames - 2 years - Includes complete frame structure (i.e. mast, hubs, struts, brackets & hardware)
- Bases - 2 years - Includes stainless steel umbrella tubes, base mounts, powder coated steel plates, paver frames & galvanized steel plates
- Sunbrella Canopies - 5 years (limited) - Covers the textile becoming unserviceable due to loss of color or tensile strength as a result of normal exposure conditions, including sunlight, rot, mildew and atmospheric chemicals
- Symphony Canopies - 5 years (limited) - Covers “abnormal” damage to the fabric and its color
Review Woodline’s North American warranty page for more detailed information and limitations.