This sleek modern sidepost umbrella has a dynamic design and European flair. Its platinum powder-coated aluminum pole leans forward at an 80° angle, giving it a unique look of movement not typically seen in traditional outdoor umbrellas. The pole attaches to a trapezoid-shaped galvanized steel base plate with an adjustor plate that enables you to rotate the parasol 360° to track with the sun.
Its ten foot square or octagon canopy has fiberglass ribs with nylon and stainless steel hardware, which give it strength and flexibility in windy conditions. The canopy is made of solution-dyed acrylic fabric from Sunbrella. This premium outdoor textile resists water, UV rays and tearing and comes in many luxurious colors and chic neutral tones. The shade opens and closes by means of a push up handle that allows you to adjust the tilt of the canopy.
The Edge Offset Umbrella is a great deck umbrella for lounging or alfresco dining under the sun. Its upscale look add elegance to any outdoor area and its adjustment features provide options to accommodate different layouts and times of the day.
- 4 fluted oval
- 80° forward-leaning incline
- Platinum powder coated finish
- Rotates 360°
- Handled manual canopy lift
- Non-vented tilting canopy (77-150H)
- Flexible fiberglass ribs
- Cast aluminum hub
- Umbrella & trapezoid Base sold as a set
- Wind Rating: Moderate Wind
- Colors: Platinum & Various
- Materials: Aluminum, Galvanized Steel , Fiberglass & Solution-Dyed Acrylic Fabric
- Shipping: In-stock items ship within 2-3 weeks
- Assembly required