Standard Output Patio Heater from Calcana
This modern industrial patio heater has a long and lean design made from durable stainless steel. It comes in 10, 15 and 20 foot models which can be mounted on the ceiling or wall either horizontally or at a 25° angle. This standard output heater can be installed outdoors or indoors (with sufficient ventilation), so it's an extremely versatile heating option.
Calcana outdoor heaters emit infrared heat that warms objects rather than the surrounding air. This enables them to warm al fresco dining or lounge areas more effectively, while using 40% less fuel than conventional forced air heaters. They are fueled by liquid propane or natural gas and have variable heat controls that modulate the output from 50-100 percent. They produce between 20,000 and 75,000 BTUS and can be installed in both commercial and residential settings.
- Stainless steel construction
- Low clearance requirements
- Multiple mounting options
- Electronic ignition with 100% safety shut off
- Patent pending variable heat output control
- Can be vented for indoor use
- Colors: Stainless Steel
- Materials: 304 Grade Stainless Steel
- Shipping: Usually ships in 5 to 10 business days
- Application: Outdoor or Indoor (with venting)
- Fuel Type: Liquid Propane & Natural Gas
- Voltage: 120
- Heat Output: 20,000-75,000 BTU
- Coverage Area: 104-312 ft2
|Dimension||122.5-242.5W x 15D x 10H|
|Spec Sheet||Click here|
Returned products must be new and never installed, in resalable condition and original packaging.
- Subjective Returns: Yes
- ">Restocking Fees: 30%
- Claim Timeframe: 30 day
Visit Calcana's <a href="https://patioheaterusa.com/patio-heater-return-policy/%20target=" _blank"="">Patio Heater Return Policy webpage for details and instructions.