This stylish firebowl is named for the beautiful moon in the night's sky and it certainly provides an enchanting glow when lit. Its simple design is accented by a sleek stainless steel ring, which contrasts the rustic oxidized iron finish of the carbon steel bowl.
The hearty fire pit is carefully handcrafted by artisans in the U.S.A. to ensure that it will last for generations. This rugged minimalist look complements a number of decor styles, so it can find a home almost anywhere.
The Bella Luna Fire Pit has fuel flexibility - it can burn wood, plumbed natural gas or liquid propane. Gas versions use premium stainless steel HPC Penta Burners which generate a beautiful natural flame. Lava rocks are include to enhance the natural appeal of gas fires and a protective cover or steel top is recommended to ensure the burner and ignition system stays dry.
Gas fire bowls have the option of match lit or electronic ignition. Fire Pit Art uses the All-Weather Electronic Ignition System from Fire by Design. AWEIS is a sophisticated lighting system that offers the safest and most durable ignition system on the market. It's wind-resistant and flame-sensing to ensure you have an easy light every time.
- Design: Decorative moon-inspired stainless steel ring
- Manufacturing: Handcrafted in the USA
- Warranty: 10 year limited
- Cleaning & Care: Maintenance-free finish
- Fuel: Wood, Liquid Propane or Natural Gas
- Ignition: Manual or Electronic
CA Residents please review Prop 65 Warnings
- Application: Outdoor
- Color: Iron Oxide
- Material: 1/4" Thick Mild Carbon Steel
- Shipping: Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- Thermal Output: 200,000 BTU
- Lava Rocks -75 lbs (gas versions only)
- Burner Plate - 34 Dia