This exquisite firepit has a regal bearing with its iconic symbol of French heraldry proudly displayed around its perimeter. The fire bowl is carefully handcrafted in the U.S.A. using strong carbon steel and finished in iron oxide. The coating starts off a bright rust and then transitions to a dark mahogany color over time.
It's a beautiful fire feature that can serve as a centerpiece for an outdoor lounge setting or a brilliant source of light at night. The simple style looks great with a variety of decor and has it's own charm when not lit.
The Fleur de Lis Fire Pit has fuel flexibility - it can burn wood, plumbed natural gas or liquid propane. Gas versions use premium stainless steel HPC Penta Burners which generate a beautiful natural flame. Lava rocks are include to enhance the natural appeal of gas fires and a protective cover or steel top is recommended to ensure the burner and ignition system stays dry.
Gas fire bowls have the option of match lit or electronic ignition. Fire Pit Art uses the All-Weather Electronic Ignition System from Fire by Design. AWEIS is a sophisticated lighting system that offers the safest and most durable ignition system on the market. It's wind-resistant and flame-sensing to ensure you have an easy light every time.
- Design: French fleur de lis cutouts
- Manufacturing: Handcrafted in the USA
- Warranty: 10 year limited
- Cleaning & Care: Maintenance-free finish
- Fuel: Wood, Liquid Propane or Natural Gas
- Ignition: Manual or Electronic
CA Residents please review Prop 65 Warnings
- Application: Outdoor
- Color: Iron Oxide
- Material: 1/4" Thick Mild Carbon Steel
- Shipping: Usually ships in 3-5 business days
- Thermal Output: 200,000 BTU
- Lava Rocks - 60 lbs (gas versions only)
- Burner Plate - 24 Dia