Bravura Center Pole Umbrella from Woodline
This bold center post patio umbrella combines an anodized aluminum pole with eucalyptus hubs and a canopy in three shapes, multiple sizes and various colors of Sunbrella textile.
This brilliant market umbrella combines a classic design with a mix of contemporary and traditional materials. Its anodized aluminum pole is complemented by warm kiln-dried eucalyptus hubs which give the parsol both strength and style. A dual pulley systems opens and closes the canopy, which is available in octagonal, square and rectangular shapes in two sizes.
Each canopy is covered with weather-resistant Sunbrella fabric in one of sixteen color options. This fade-resistant textile is long-lasting and minimizes exposure to harmful UV rays. Bravura's smart canopy attachment system makes removing the fabric quick and easy, so cleaning and maintenance takes less time.
This sleek center post umbrella can be secured by a mobile metal or concrete base, or mounted to a hardwood deck or concrete slab. NOTE - The Paver Base does not include concrete pavers (must purchase locally).
- Octagon 11'5 - 1.9" Pole
- Octagon 13 - 2.5" Pole
- Square 9'5 - 2.5" Pole
- Square 11'5 - 2.5" Pole
- Rectangle 7'2 x 9'8 - 1.9" Pole
- Dual pulley lift system
- Laminated eucalyptus hubs for extra strength
- Leather rope clip & stainless steel hook
- Smart canopy attachment system
- Protective cover included
- Wind Rating: Moderate Wind
- Colors: Silver, Grey, Woodgrain & Various
- Materials: Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Eucalyptus & Sunbrella Fabric
- Shipping: In-stock items ship within 1-2 weeks
- Assembly required
|Dimension||9'5-13W x 7-13D x 8'3-9'3H|
|Material||Aluminum, Eucalyptus, Solution-Dyed Acrylic|
|Spec Sheet||Click here|
- Subjective Returns: No
- Restocking Fees: N/A
- Claim Timeframe: Woodline Shade Solutions must be notified of damaged items within 5 business days of delivery.
Customers must sign for the delivery and retain all packing materials, boxes, tubes, wrapping, etc until the merchandise is checked and no damages are evident. If the customer is unable to open the boxes and inspect at the time of delivery, please make sure that they do not sign their name on the Bill of Lading but write “PENDING INSPECTION” instead.