Paraflex Mono Offset Umbrella from Umbrosa
This streamlined patio umbrella has a state-of-the-art dynamic arm crafted from anodized aluminum. Its contemporary solution-dyed acrylic canopy comes in fourteen colors and classic neutral shades.
This sleek cantilevered outdoor umbrella has a minimalist modern design with maximum functionality. Its modular construction includes a lightweight anodized aluminum pole and articulating arm that can adjust the canopy in multiple directions and tilt it to provide optimal shade throughout the day.
The canopy frame is also made of aluminum with longlasting polyamide components and is covered by Solidum or Sunbrella synthetic fabric. These industry leading textiles provide UV protection and are durable in the harshest environments. They are available i a variety of classic neutral hues, soft pastels and bold colors.
This contemporary patio umbrella can be mounted directly onto concrete or a hardwood deck or installed in the ground surrounded by concrete fill. There's also a galvanized steel covered tile base with wheels if you prefer a mobile option.
When not in use, the Paraflex Mono Offset Umbrella folds in and out of the way. A protective cover is included to ensure your umbrella lasts even longer. This commercial-grade parasol can be found in luxury resorts and hotels around the world, as well as contemporary residential locations.
Umbrosa Tips - Ideal Wind Position - Paraflex Mono Offset Umbrella
For Paraflex Mono Offset, Umbrosa advises to:
- Position the arm following the direction of the wind
- Completely stretch out the arm
- Place the grip in between the ribs/li>
- Put the umbrella in a horizontal position
- Put it on a flat surface
- Flexible Arm (Neo design)
- 30° tilt
- Light, compact & strong
- Protective cover included
- Designer: Peter Leleu
- Colors: Silver Metal & Various Colored fabrics
- Materials: Anodized Aluminum & Solution-Dyed Acrylic Fabric
- Wind: Beaufort Score 3-6 (12-31 mph) when permanently fixed
- Shipping: Most Solidum orders ship in 8 days & Sunbrella in 4 weeks
- Assembly required
|Dimension||Canopy & Arm 12'6-19'8W x 6'3-9'10D x 2'4H | Pole 7'3|
|Material||Aluminum, Solution-Dyed Acrylic|
|Spec Sheet||Click here|
- Subjective Returns: No
- Restocking Fees: N/A
- Claim Timeframe: 14 days for damages
Visit Umbrosa's General Terms & Conditions webpage for details and instructions.