This timeless shade structure has a traditional look and contemporary features. Its high-tech dual post design incorporates a vertical pole with two articulating arms that raise to form the crossbar that serves as the shade's primary support. The frame is available in rich eucalyptus wood or stainless steel with a marine polish or glass bead finish. The simple peaked canopy resembles a tent or awning and is made from premium Sunbrella fabric in one of five classic colors. This solution-dyed acrylic textile is colorfast, resists water and harmful UV rays from the sun.
Papillon can be secured by means of two rectangular metal bases or mounted on a deck or in concrete. This grand pavilion provides ample shade to protect a small gathering of 10 to 12 people or a large dining area. However, this ingeneous shade solution can be appended to create an even larger structure with more privacy. Set two Papillons side by side and add a rain gutter, end walls and side walls and you have a spacious shelter from the sun, wind and even rain.
When you're through using the shade, simply fold down the arms, lock them in place and cover the canopy with the protective cover.
- Reduction gearbox for easy opening & closing
- Wind stabilizers fold down & lock
- Optional side walls, end walls & rain gutter system
- Protective cover included
- Wind Rating: Moderate Wind
- Colors: Stainless Steel, Woodgrain, Beige, Canvas, Natural & Navy
- Materials: Stainless Steel, Eucalyptus & Sunbrella Fabric
- Shipping: In-stock items ship within 1-2 weeks
- Assembly required