This elegant outdoor wall umbrella has striking singular color scheme and minimalist modern design. Its high-tech aluminum arm can bend and tilt in a variety of ways to allow you to customize where your shade is cast throughout the day. The lightweight metal is lacquered with a Jet Black powder-coating that resists fading and corrosion.
The Paraflex UX Wall Mount Umbrella includes a chic low-profile square canopy made from Sunbrella® Black fabric. This durable solution-dyed acrylic textile is colorfast, tear and water-resistant, so it will last a long time.
The umbrella is perfect for balconies, terraces or urban outdoor settings where space is limited. It works for both high-end residential applications and posh commercial properties.
Umbrosa Tips - Ideal Wind Position - Paraflex UX Wall Mount Umbrella
For Paraflex UX, Umbrosa advises to:
- Position the arm following the direction of the wind
- Completely stretch out the arm
- Place the grip in between the ribs/li>
- Put the umbrella in a horizontal position
- Monochromatic palette
- Flexible Arm (Neo design)
- 30° tilt
- Light, compact & strong
- Protective Sunbrella® cover included
- Designer: Peter Leleu
- Full Black: Jet Black (RAL 9005) frame with Sunbrella® Black canopy
- Materials: Aluminum, Stainless Steel & Sunbrella®
- Wind: Beaufort Score 3-6 (12-31 mph) when permanently fixed
- Shipping: Orders typically ship in 4 weeks from Belgium
- Assembly Required